WonderWe is a combination crowdfunding platform and social network for individuals and organizations to raise support for causes.
Overview of Services
WonderWe provides an online crowdfunding platform for users to communicate and network with other users to support and gather support for causes. WonderWe is the for-profit company that provides this website (the “Site”), and may make available for download mobile applications (“Mobile Apps”) for use on handheld devices and tablets (“Mobile Devices”). Our “Services” include tools to advance communication and the organization of people in order to empower both people and Organizations (“Organizations”) by way of the products, technology and other services through this Site, the Mobile Apps, widgets, any other service and technology whether through manual or automated means and all content we provide on the Site or on Mobile Apps (the “Content”), and all user instructions and help files (“Documentation”). The Services are made available to help you communicate, organize, volunteer and otherwise make online donations (“Donations”) to benefit individual people (“Individuals”) and Organizations (both non-exempt from federal income tax, such as certain business organizations, general interest organizations, political organizations and other forms of organizations that are exempt, such as Organizations that are nonprofits (“Nonprofits”) that are exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended). In this site, when we refer to an Organization, it refers to both tax exempt entities and nonexempt entities and individuals. If a Nonprofit is called out specifically, it is because the term is specific to Nonprofits. This distinction is made for tax purposes. WonderWe will check this standing in the sign up process.
These terms apply to you if you are an Individual, Organization, Nonprofit, Donor, Campaign Organizer, Event Organizer, Event Registrant or any other user of the site and/or services (collectively, "users" or "you"). If you choose to not accept these terms, you cannot use the WonderWe site or the services. Be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
However, to be eligible to use the services and access the site, you must: (1) be at least 18 (or between the ages of 13 and 17 and using the site and services with parental or legal guardian consent and supervision); (2) be registered with us (to the extent required) and not have been previously restricted, suspended or terminated by us; and (3) not be using another Member’s account without her/his permission.
Access to the site and services from territories where the site and/or services are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations regarding their use of the site and services.
Joining WonderWe. It is easy to join the “we”. You can use the site as a guest. You can donate as a guest. You create a Member account. You can create and manage an Organization.
If you represent an Organization, you will be able to claim your Organization account or otherwise apply for an Organization account that you will manage. You must be legally qualified to do so. On WonderWe, only approved Organizations will be able to create campaigns and raise funds. See the part of the terms below devoted to Organizations.
Basic Services. A user of WonderWe will be able to use the site to fundraise or to help fundraisers as well communications and other services. A user can work as an Individual or as a manager of an Organization.
Member Donations. You agree that your Donations are made as unrestricted gifts and may not be specified for any particular purpose unless specifically permitted in the Site or Mobile Apps. Once you request that a Donation be made, the Foundation or Organization will charge your Payment Method for the amount of the Donation as described. If your Donation is made to a certified Nonprofit on the site, you understand that you will not receive any goods or services in exchange for your Donation. If you receive goods or services in exchange for your Donation, and assuming your gift is to a Nonprofit Organization, you understand that your tax deduction may be limited to the excess of the contribution over the fair market value of any good or service received in exchange for the Donation. Donations to Organizations that are not Nonprofits are not deductible. See your tax advisor. The Site will as a convenience generate an acknowledgement of your Donation via email (“Acknowledgement Letter”) indicating the amount of the Donation and that no goods or services were provided in exchange for the Donation, if that is the case. The Site is not obligated to keep a copy of this email after it is sent. The Donor has the obligation to do so. WonderWe, Foundation, Sponsors, Organization and other entities related to the site do not provide legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. If you are in need of such services, you should contact the appropriate licensed and qualified professional(s). WonderWe does not engage in any charitable solicitation activities on behalf of any Organization or Sponsor.
Individual Fundraisers. WonderWe provides a service through the site that allows Individual users to create individual fundraisers (“Individual Fundraisers” or “Fundraisers”). WonderWe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject and remove any fundraisers campaigns at any time for any reason.
Organizational Fundraisers. WonderWe provides a service through the site that allows Organizational users to create fundraisers (“Organizational Fundraisers” or “Fundraisers”). WonderWe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject or remove any fundraiser campaigns at any time for any reason.
Creating Fundraisers. Any Individual or Organization who is registered and approved by WonderWe may create and post a fundraiser campaign to ask for financial contributions or empower others to ask for financial contributions Donations from Donors.
If you create a campaign as an Organization, you represent and warrant that you: (a) are the authorized representative of the organization with the authority: (i) to solicit donations for the organization; and (ii) to bind the organization to the terms of this Agreement; and (b) ensure all donations are disbursed properly and legally to the nonprofit organization and all donations are used as described by the campaign.
Receiving Funds. Receipt of funds is based on the Payment Gateway payment processor (“Payment Gateway” or “Processor”), as described and defined herein. In addition, all Individuals and Organizations will be responsible for taxes based on their net income or gross receipts (if any).
- (a) Payments to Nonprofits through Payment Gateway. If the Nonprofit chooses to receive donations through the Payment Gateway, the donation will be deposited in the Nonprofit's Payment Gateway merchant account, less the WonderWe and Processor Fees, if any and according to the fees defined in the terms. Nonprofits have immediate ownership over their donations and can electronically transfer the funds from their Payment Gateway Account to their Bank Account per the Payment Gateway terms of service.
- (b) Payments to Organizations or Individuals through Payment Gateway. When an Organization or Individual signs up or otherwise submits a form to create a campaign, they need to sign up for a Payment Gateway; the Organization and Individual agree that the donation will be deposited in their Payment Gateway merchant account, less the Transaction Fee. With the Payment Gateway, you receive your funds immediately and can electronically transfer the funds from the Payment Gateway Account to their Bank Account per the Payment Gateway terms of service.
Additional Terms for Organizations
Application for an Organization Account. Organizations that apply for an account and are approved will have the option to receive donations directly. They can do this by signing up with a third party Payment Gateway. This may save Organizations money and access donations quicker. WonderWe encourages use of this function.
Registered Account Representations. Any Member that applies for and/or creates an Organization account on WonderWe is subject to the following additional terms. You represent and warrant that:
- (a) You are raising money for a cause or activity that is legal under all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; and
- (b) You will use all donated funds solely for the purpose you have stated on the site. Additionally, if you are raising funds for a Nonprofit organization, you represent and warrant that such Nonprofit: (i) has and will maintain tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; and
- (ii) is registered with the GuideStar database; if you are an international organization, WonderWe will process your organization on a case by case basis; submit your organization as normal or contact us directly.
- (c) If you are raising funds for any purpose not for profit, as may be permitted under these terms, you represent and warrant that you can meet all user eligibility requirements for the services and have a social security number or an EIN and a U.S. bank account or other relevant information as deemed appropriate by WonderWe, such as may be the case for an International Organization.
- (d) You agree to a review and approval process that WonderWe will perform or assign; all Organizations that are allowed to use WonderWe must have been processed according to this review; You agree that WonderWe, at its sole discretion and for any purpose or none, may deny you and your Organization or Individual access to the site; further, if WonderWe grants you or your Organization or Individual access to the site it may revoke such access in part or in whole. WonderWe may also assign the rights and responsibilities to make these decisions.
Information from Third Parties. If you are a U.S. domestic Nonprofit, you acknowledge that certain data available or otherwise accessible on or by means of the site or services concerning the list of United States based 501(c)(3) Nonprofits to which you may make a donation is provided by GuideStar USA, Inc. ("GuideStar"), a third party licensor of WonderWe. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by you and WonderWe, you acknowledge and agree that GuideStar (and its successors and assigns) is an intended third party beneficiary with full power and authority to enforce the provisions of these terms only insofar as it relates to data provided by GuideStar. You agree that WonderWe may share any information provided by you with GuideStar to the extent that GuideStar reasonably needs such data to enforce its rights related to your use of any GuideStar data.
General Fees and Pricing. Setting up a campaign on WonderWe is free. The Payment Gateway partner will charge a processing fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction.
Donation Fee – Organization and Individuals. Organizations and individuals that have applied for and set up their account on the site and connected their account directly to a Payment Gateway merchant account will not be charged a WonderWe transaction fee at the time of any donation. The Payment Gateway partner will charge a processing fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. In the case of a donation made to campaigns established in countries other than the United States, the charges and terms will be according to terms set forth below. All Organizations that build a profile and intend to raise funds through the site will be required to set up a Payment Gateway through the site. The Payment Gateway will request social security number and EIN to review and link bank accounts to campaigns
Donation Fee – Claimed Organizations. Donations that are made to Organizations that have claimed their account or otherwise applied for and set up their account on the site and connected their account directly to the Payment Gateway merchant account will not be charged a transaction platform fee at the time of any donation. The Payment Gateway partner will charge a processing fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction.
Donation Fee – Donor Driven. All donations on the WonderWe site will also include a step where the donor can, at their discretion, choose to add additional money to the donation that will go to pay for the services of WonderWe. This is optional. WonderWe uses this money to power its product.
International Stripe Fee
- UK Users ONLY: Stripe charges a fee of 1.9% + 20p per transaction for UK cards and 2.9% + 20p for non-UK cards. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- AU Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 1.75% + 30¢ for domestic cards and 2.9% + 30¢ for American Express or international cards per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- BE Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- CH Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- DE Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 20c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- ES Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 20c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- IE Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.4% + 24c + VAT per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- FI Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- FR Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 1.8% + 25c for French issued cards (2.9% + 25c for non-French issued cards) per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- IT Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- AT Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- LU Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
- NL Users ONLY: Stripe will charge 2.9% + 30c per donation. Read Stripe's Terms & Conditions.
Premium Services & Fees. In the future, WonderWe may also offer premium service fees, such as premium campaign types. These fees will be made clear in the site and at the time of the service transaction. You will agree to them or not at that time.
No Refunds. ONCE PROCESSED, DONATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
Authority to Bill You. YOU AUTHORIZE THE SPONSOR TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR OTHER CURRENT, VALID, ACCEPTED METHOD OF PAYMENT (WHICH YOU MAY UPDATE VIA YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE), FOR EACH DONATION AND ON A MONTHLY BASIS FOR RECURRING DONATIONS. You promise that you are an authorized signatory of the credit or debit card or other payment method that you provide (your “Payment Method”). The Sponsor may use the services of third party payment processors to process Donations by credit cards and other accepted payment methods. Your Donation is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by these third party payment processors. IF YOU ELECT TO MAKE RECURRING DONATIONS, YOU WILL BE CHARGED UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE.
Fee Changes. WonderWe reserves the right to change the Fees for the Services at any time. Fee changes will take effect following email notification to you or posting on our Site or Mobile Apps.
Insufficient Payment. If the Fees or Donations are not successfully settled due to expiration of your chosen Payment Method, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you fail to change your Payment Method information, you are still responsible for any uncollected Fees, Donations, charges, and other amounts, and you authorize WonderWe to continue billing the Payment Method if possible. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain payment methods, your bank or card issuer may charge you a transaction fee or other charges, for which you are solely responsible.
Chargebacks and Refunds. If a donor on WonderWe decides against a donation and requests a refund, the return of the funds will be at the discretion of the Nonprofit to whom the donor has directed the funds. The Nonprofit will normally receive the donation through the WonderWe portal very quickly and thus will need to handle a return of the funds to the donor. WonderWe also has the right, should you fail to cover the chargeback and related administrative fees, to charge your credit card for the chargeback and related administrative fees in full, and terminate your access to your account on the Site. WonderWe and the applicable Sponsor may also pursue any necessary legal action in order to recover the disputed chargeback amounts. WonderWe will charge a $25 fee for all chargebacks.
Transaction Fees. From time to time, WonderWe may charge fees for premium services. These fees will be made clear at the time of the transaction. These fees may include fees that Nonprofits charge for events they are organizing. The price and terms of such an event will be made clear at the time of the offering.
Fee Refunds. If a partner Nonprofit offers a service that charges a fee, using a premium service offering from WonderWe, such as a fee for an event registration or a ticket, the organization is responsible for its own refund policy, and chargebacks associated with refunds, and all corresponding communication. WonderWe is simply a conduit of information related to these services. All dealings will be direct with the fee related (such as an event) transaction organizer.
Representations, Warranties & Other Terms
WonderWe offers its site, services and the Site Information "as is" and use of the site, services, and the Site Information is at your own risk. WonderWe reserves the right to change, delete or otherwise update the site, services or Site Information at any time without notice. As a condition of your use of the service or the site, you promise to:
- (a) Use the service in compliance with all laws, regulations, ordinances, directives, court orders and this Agreement local and applicable to your use of the site and services;
- (b) Use the service so as not to damage, disable, overburden or impair the service, our networks or systems or not to interfere with any others’ legal rights or use or enjoyment of the service; and;
- (c) Not engage in, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in, activities which, in our judgment and discretion: (1) are illegal; (2) result in the infringement of the intellectual property rights of others or libel or defamation of another person; or (3) harvest or otherwise collect information about others (such as e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information) without their consent.
Use of the Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and payment of Fees (defined below), WonderWe hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to access and use the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided under license, and not sold to you. The Services and all technology underlying the same are owned and operated by WonderWe and our suppliers. Unless otherwise noted, the design and features on the Site and Mobile Apps, including without limitation, information, materials, illustrations, layout and design, icons, navigational buttons, images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, data, audio sound, software, URLs, and the like, as well as their selection, assembly and arrangement, are owned by WonderWe or our affiliates, or are licensed by WonderWe from third parties. The Site and Mobile Apps, as a whole and in part, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights, and all other applicable rights are reserved. You may only use the Services for your own personal needs. You may print only enough copies of Documentation for your personal needs. You may not do anything else with any Content, such as re-publish, rent or sell any of the Content yourself. WonderWe™ trademarks and logos used on the Site or Services are trademarks owned by us or our third party licensors. You are responsible to keep your user name and password secret. Anyone with access to your user name and password will be able to access your account. It is your responsibility to change your password periodically and if you think your security has been compromised. You are responsible for signing out of your account appropriately to prevent others from seeing your information. Use the LOGOUT button to close your account and prevent others from seeing your personal information, including if you share a computer or Mobile Device with someone else, or use a computer in a library or other public place.
Access to WonderWe Services. You are responsible for buying, installing, and maintaining the equipment and telecommunication services you need to access and use the Services. Your access to the Services is dependent on your computer equipment and telecommunications services. WonderWe does not guarantee that the Services will be compatible or operate with your computer, telecommunications or wireless service plan, or with any particular computer, or other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device you install on or use with your computer. MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OR DOWNLOAD INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KEEP, INCLUDING ANY RECORDS OF YOUR DONATIONS THAT YOU WISH TO USE FOR TAX RETURN PURPOSES. WONDERWE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING ANY COPIES OF INFORMATION DURING OR AFTER YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
No Endorsement. WonderWe is not responsible for, nor able to control, the actions of any Nonprofits or Sponsors. WonderWe does not review or endorse any Nonprofit or Sponsor. WonderWe makes no representation regarding the information that Nonprofits or Sponsors display on the Site. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR DONATION IS TO A SPONSOR OF A SPONSOR FUND VIA THIS SITE, THAT YOUR DECISION TO SUGGEST YOUR SUGGESTED NONPROFIT FOR YOUR DONATION IS YOUR OWN DECISION, AND THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION FROM WONDERWE OR ANY SPONSOR IN MAKING YOUR DONATION DECISION.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE (1) THAT HOW YOU USE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DOCUMENTATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION YOU GET FROM US) IS YOUR OWN DECISION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND (2) WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR FOR ANY DATA YOU LOSE, THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL FROM THE SITE OR THE MOBILE APPS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT FILES OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE MOBILE APPS WILL BE FREE OF INFECTIONS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE.
Information Accuracy. When entering information into the WonderWe site or any of its services, you agree that you will provide accurate information and that you will keep it updated and accurate. WonderWe may freeze or cancel your account if you provide inaccurate information or if WonderWe has any reason to believe that you have provided inaccurate information.
Your User Account. You can register for an account on the Site or the Mobile Apps by providing your legal name and other information requested. You muse use your legal first and last name. You cannot use a company name or organization as your user account name. You can add personal information into your user account profile, including personal information, but it is not required. If you add personal information into your profile, the information stays there until you change or remove it. You are responsible for providing correct and current information that applies only to you. You are responsible for keeping your email address current and notifying us of changes. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age. Alternatively, you may use these Services if you are over the age of 13, but if you are under the age of 18, but make sure you and your parent or guardian understand the Services before you decide to become a Donor. You are responsible for any information you upload to the Site or the Mobile Apps. You will not knowingly upload any infections, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that could be harmful to the Services. Campaign creators may request addresses for users that contribute to the campaigns. Campaign creators will have access to this information if provided.
User Names. To use the site, you will need a user name and password. This access will create certain URL’s for you, your organization and your campaigns (“URL” or “URL’s”). You agree that you will not select or use a name or URL with another person’s or group’s identity with the intent to impersonate that person or group without prior authorization; you will not select or use a name or URL that violates any person or any group’s intellectual property rights. WonderWe also reserves the right to deny any name for any reason and at its sole discretion. You hereby expressly permit WonderWe to identify you or your organization or campaign by your chosen user name and/or URL. You agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your account, URL and/or user name, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your user name and account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of WonderWe. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You will notify WonderWe immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. WonderWe assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your password or account by a third party. WonderWe has the right to reclaim any user names or URLs for any reason.
Donor's Risk. All donations are at your own risk. Please make sure that when you donate to a given campaign you understand how your money will be used. When donating, only donate to those people or entities that you feel comfortable donating to or otherwise know and trust. WonderWe does not warrant that funds will be used for any particular purpose and is not responsible for any misuse of the funds by the beneficiary.
Claimed Nonprofit & Payment Gateway. If a Nonprofit has claimed its account and set up an account with WePay, a donation through the site will go directly from the donor to the Nonprofit's WePay merchant account. Donations will appear on the donor's credit card statement under the name of the Nonprofit to whom they contributed.
Tax Deductions. WonderWe makes no representation as to whether all or any portion of your donations, including, if any, processing fees, are tax deductible. Some Organizations using WonderWe will be certified 501(c)(3) organizations and some will not be. WonderWe will make this clear in the user interface. WonderWe will also specify the organization type in the email receipt that donors will receive after every donation. WonderWe will have no liability for any claim by any federal, state, local or any other tax authority with respect to the characterization on any applicable tax return of any donation by you, any WonderWe user or any Organization. You should consult your tax advisor as to the amount of your donation that is tax deductible, particularly if you are awarded a gift or prize in connection with your donation.
Your Responsibilities. You agree when using the Services, you will NOT:
- (a) create an account representing anyone other than yourself;
- (b) pretend to be someone else;
- (c) collect information about other people, including e-mail addresses;
- (d) post any identification documents or sensitive information about another person without their explicit permission;
- (e) interfere with the Services;
- (f) try to figure out how the software making up the Services works;
- (g) use the information on the Services to create or sell a similar service or similar information;
- (h) send any chain letters, junk mail, unauthorized e-mail, or advertisements;
- (i) encourage any illegal activities, or post anything that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- (j) post any blood, gore, or graphic content of injuries, medical procedures, or sexual imagery or activity unless pre-sanctioned by WonderWe and for a party or cause;
- (k) remove any notices contained in the Content;
- (l) accept payments for weapons or ammunition;
- (m) use the Services to violate the law, including but not limited to activities involving:
- (1) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
- (2) drug paraphernalia;
- (3) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- (4) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime,
- (5) items that are considered obscene;
- (6) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- (7) certain sexually oriented materials or services; or
- (8) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories; or
- (9) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
WonderWe expressly prohibits materials including but not limited to the following:
- Sexually explicit material
- Sexually suggestive material
- Adult services or products
- Pornography of any kind
- Material or content against traditional marriage of 1 woman to 1 man
- Material relating to adult industry
- Campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts
- Content associated with hate groups or terrorist organizations
- Campaigns including inflammatory or accusatory statements
- Underage consumption or abuse of alcohol, tobacco, or narcotics
- Drug abuse, products or paraphernalia
- The illegal purchase or use of marijuana
- Offering equity or return-on-investment
- Pyramid or ponzi schemes, "get rich quick" schemes, or multi-level marketing programs
- Purchases of annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts
- Offshore banking or currency exchanges
- Betting, gambling, raffles, or sweepstakes
- Exchange of unrecognized or crypto-currencies
- Offering monetary rewards, including gift cards
- Organizations and/or campaigns that involve the definition and organization of the family that could impact WonderWe’s global business
- Non-medical or violent bodily mutilation
- Non-prescribed drug use or purchase
- Graphic content of injuries or procedures
- Procedures conducted outside of an accredited medical institution
- Directly or indirectly funding an abortion (human)
- Any content or material promoting abortion (human or animal)
- Any content or material supporting or promoting cloning, euthanasia, invitro fertilization, sterilization or chemical abortion or abortifacients or any other type of abortion
- The purchase, transfer or production of non-FDA approved ingestible or consumable products and services
- Hurtful or hateful language
- Violent or hateful material
- Materials including bigotry, racism, sexism, or profanity
- Content against free practice of religion or anti-religious material
- Content against the sanctity of the family
- Supporting or inciting treasonous behavior
- False, misleading, dishonest statements
- Blood, gore, graphic material
- Sorcery, unexplained sciences or absurd claims
- Funding or planning an assassination, suicide, or assisted suicide
- The purchase, transfer, or exchange of weapons of any kind
- Campaigns in support of rebel groups, militias, gangs, or any organized violence
- Campaigns associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing or provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of tobacco products or prescription drugs and devices are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants.
Rights to Control. WonderWe may, at its sole discretion, deem any organization, user or content inappropriate. And, at its sole discretion may remove any person, organization or content from the site. WonderWe may also assign these rights at its sole discretion.
Relationship of WonderWe. By using this site you understand and agree that WonderWe shall not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the fundraising campaigns or events. In the event of a dispute between users (including but not limited to fundraisers, donors, beneficiaries, and third parties), you hereby release WonderWe, its employees, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, representatives, subcontractors, advisors and volunteers from all claims, damages and demands that may or may not be known, suspected or related to such disputes about our service.
Ownership. WonderWe owns the site, services and all technology underlying the same, including but not limited to the design, content, features, information illustrations, icons, images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, data, audio sound, software, URLs, (collectively, the "Site Information"), are owned by WonderWe or its affiliates, if any, or are licensed by WonderWe from third parties. The site and services, as a whole and in part, are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights, and all other applicable rights are reserved. The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the site are registered trademarks of their respective owners, are the property of their respective owners, and/or are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws and/or common law. Their uses are restricted to programs, events, products or services that WonderWe sponsors or with which we are otherwise affiliated. WonderWe’s trademarks may not be used for personal financial gain. Use of the Marks is prohibited without WonderWe’s express written consent except as permitted by applicable laws. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Marks without WonderWe’s express written consent. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the site, services, or the Site Information and you must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained on the site, services or in the original Site Information on any authorized copy you make of the site, services or the Site Information.
Reuse and Distribution. No portion of the site, services or Site Information may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without WonderWe’s express written permission. You may not, and these terms do not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, transmit, sell, distribute, license or create derivative works with respect to the site, services or any of the Site Information.
Widgets. Our widgets are software tools that you may place on your website to permit your visitors to access our Website (each, a “Widget”). Subject to your compliance with the terms, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use and display the Widget on your website for your own personal or internal business purposes. We reserve the right to discontinue providing any Widget at any time, or to direct you to cease displaying, or otherwise using, any Widget for any or no reason, without liability to you or any third party. You may not use the Widget for any other purpose without our prior written consent, and nothing in the terms shall be deemed to grant you any right, title or interest in the Widget. In addition, you may not: use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale; use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any product, service, activity or brand contained on your website; place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end users of your website from linking directly to the application page of our site.
Feedback. WonderWe welcomes your comments on the Services (“Feedback”). If you give us Feedback, your Feedback will become the property of WonderWe, and you hereby irrevocably assign to WonderWe, all right, title, and interest in and to the Feedback and all worldwide copyrights, moral rights, and other intellectual property rights in the Feedback. WonderWe may use your Feedback without restriction, and without owing you any payment. If you provide any Feedback, you promise that: (a) you are owner of the Feedback or otherwise have the right to grant WonderWe ownership of the Feedback; (b) the Feedback does not violate the rights of any third party, and does not contain any personally identifiable information about third parties; and (c) all factual information contained in the Feedback is true and accurate. You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to WonderWe through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that WonderWe has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You hereby grant to WonderWe a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights.
Events and Activities – Sponsored and Unsponsored. User agrees to accept full responsibility and assume all risks in the promotion or solicitation of any and all events and activities. User agrees and acknowledges that neither WonderWe nor any of its employees, affiliates, or sponsors have any involvement in the planning, operation, organization, or solicitation of unsponsored activities and events. WonderWe shall not be held liable to any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive or incidental damages arising from user’s creation, promotion, or involvement in activities or events.
Sponsored Events and Activities. User may promote events, activities, or fundraisers of a registered organization’s sponsored event(s). User may link, publish, or promote sponsored events, however, WonderWe retains the right to remove any or all content at its discretion for any reason.
Unsponsored Events and Activities. User may NOT organize unsponsored events of a registered organization without the express written consent of the applicable organization(s). Events or activities that might misrepresent or cause confusion to the purpose or beneficiary may be cancelled, deleted, or withdrawn by WonderWe without user’s acknowledgement or consent. Attempts to deceive users or misrepresent an organization or sponsored activity are strictly forbidden and may result in the restriction or loss of use of the WonderWe campaign.
User Created Content. When you are using the Site and/or the services, you may have the opportunity to communicate via copy, post, photo, video, stream or otherwise provide ideas, remarks, data, designs, or other content or other forums on the site or through the services (collectively "User Created Content"). You are responsible for all of your User Created Content and you retain ownership to all User Created Content. By submitting your User Created Content to WonderWe, you hereby grant WonderWe a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, your User Created Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, that may exist in your User Created Content. WonderWe reserves the right to delete any user created content after the period of one year.
- (a) You warrant that the holder of any worldwide intellectual property right, including moral rights, in your User Created Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. In addition, you represent and warrant that you will not provide User Created Content that is obscene, indecent, defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- (b) Create any liability for WonderWe or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Provider(s), web hosting company or any other vendors or suppliers;
- (c) Engage in any conduct that, in WonderWe’s sole judgment and discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site or services;
- (d) Use the site or services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (e) Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the site or services or their respective features, or disobey any requirements of the networks WonderWe uses to provide the site or services;
- (f) Gain unauthorized access to the site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this site or services, by any unauthorized or illegal means;
- (g) Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through the site or services;
- (h) Use the site or services to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising, except that using the site or services for fundraising activities is expressly permitted;
- (i) Engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service without WonderWe’s written consent, except that using the site or services for fundraising activities is expressly permitted;
- (j) Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users;
- (k) Post any identification documents or sensitive information about another person.
Related to Content. WonderWe assumes no liability or responsibility for any content or material of any kind that is posted by you or others on any area of the Site, Mobile Apps, or the Services or on Sponsored Campaign web pages. WonderWe is merely a publisher of any such content and is acting solely as an Internet Service Provider as that term is defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You and others may be permitted to create one or more Sponsored Campaigns web pages, or post comments to the Site or Mobile Apps, that comply with the terms of this Agreement, applicable laws and regulations, and any posted WonderWe policies ("User Created Content"). We do not claim ownership of any User Created Content, however, if you post User Created Content you hereby grant WonderWe and our affiliates perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive and sub licensable license to use this User Created Content in any way and in any medium. You also grant WonderWe and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit in connection with your User Created Content. WonderWe may, but is not obligated to, remove with or without prior notice to you any User Created Content that we determine in our sole discretion is fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, unlawful, obscene, infringing or in violation of any party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or in violation of this Agreement. WonderWe’s failure to block or remove any User Created Content, however, is not a warranty, endorsement, representation, or guarantee regarding such User Created Content. WonderWe reserves the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, including your User Created Content.
Monitoring of Content. WonderWe shall be able to monitor User Created Content for any reason, but WonderWe shall not be obligated to do so. At its sole discretion, WonderWe may edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted through the site or services. WonderWe is not responsible for any User Created Content, even if that content is provided by WonderWe employees or a third party. WonderWe will not be liable for any loss related to User Created Content of the site or services. WonderWe is a provider of an interactive computing service as set forth in the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. §230 and expressly reserves its rights to not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider on the site or through the services.
Use of the Mobile Apps. You may access and use the Mobile Apps for your personal needs under the terms of this Agreement and any terms required to download the Mobile Apps. You must provide the Mobile Device and other equipment and wireless connections to access the Mobile Apps at your own expense. The terms of your contract with your wireless or mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will continue to apply when using the Mobile Apps. Your Mobile Provider may charge you fees for your use of the network connection services while accessing the Mobile Apps, for data downloading, email, text messages, roaming, and other Mobile Provider or third party charges. YOU ACCEPT SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL MOBILE PROVIDER FEES OR MOBILE APPS FEES.
- (a) When you access Mobile Apps on your Mobile Device, WonderWe may obtain information from your Mobile Provider about the type of Mobile Device you are using. We may use this information to notify you of features and products that may be available on your Mobile Device. Certain features of the Mobile Apps may require our collection of the phone number from your Mobile Device. We may link that phone number to the Mobile Device identification information.
- (b) Some Mobile Providers use technology that tracks the physical location of Mobile Devices using their service. Depending on your Mobile Provider, we may automatically receive this information. You agree that we may use and store this information to provide location-based services, including location-targeted advertising. You may choose to turn off your Mobile Device location data collection within your Mobile Device’s Location Services settings. However, this may disable any Mobile Apps features that use this data.
- (c) When using Mobile Apps as part of the Services, you agree that you will NOT:
- 1. make or distribute copies of the Mobile Apps;
- 2. try to copy, change, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, derive the source code of, decrypt, transfer, frame, exchange, or translate the Mobile Apps;
- 3. create derivative works of the Mobile Apps;
- 4. install, use or allow the Mobile Apps to exist on more than one Mobile Device at a time without separate downloads of the Mobile Apps, each of which is individually governed by this Agreement;
- 5. distribute or link the Mobile Apps to multiple Mobile Devices or other services; or
- 6. make the Mobile Apps available over a network or allow access or use by multiple Mobile Devices or users at the same time.
- (d) You understand that the Mobile Apps are provided over the internet and mobile networks, so the quality and availability of the Mobile Apps may be affected by factors outside our control. We do not guarantee that the Mobile Apps will be compatible or operate with your Mobile Provider’s service plans, or with any particular Mobile Devices or other piece of hardware, software, equipment, or device on which you install or use with your Mobile Devices. We are not responsible if the Mobile Apps are unavailable, or for any difficulty or inability to download or access content, any compatibility or interoperability issues, or any communication system failure which may result in the Mobile Apps being unavailable. We may from time to time in our sole discretion develop and provide Service updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, and other error corrections or new features (collectively “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that WonderWe has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You acknowledge that WonderWe does not provide support for the Mobile Apps.
- (e) The Mobile Apps may allow you to store your log-in credentials on your Mobile Devices, so that you can automatically log in each time you open the Mobile Apps. If someone else has access to your Mobile Device (e.g., through theft), the automatic log-in feature will allow that person to have access to your Mobile Apps account. IF YOUR MOBILE DEVICE IS LOST OR STOLEN, YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR MOBILE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE MOBILE APPS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF OUR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE MOBILE APPS.
- (a) INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOSS OF WAGES, REVENUE OR BUSINESS;
- (b) YOUR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS; OR
- (c) USE OR MISUSE OF CONTENT OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES. THIS IS TRUE WHETHER IT IS A RESULT OF A CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY CLAIM BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WONDERWE KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. For example, in those jurisdictions not allowed, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such items;
- (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
- (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (e) A statement that the signing party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- (f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signing party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- WonderWe’s terms and conditions constitute an agreement between User and WonderWe. These terms and conditions shall supersede all prior contracts, arrangements, and/or agreements.
- WonderWe reserves the right to enforce the terms and conditions at its discretion. Should WonderWe fail to enforce any part of these terms and conditions, it shall not be considered a waiver or forfeiture of WonderWe’s rights or remedies.
- Should one or more portions of the terms and conditions be deemed unenforceable or unlawful by jurisdiction, the remaining portion of the terms and conditions shall still apply and remain in effect.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement shall not at any time or for any reason prevent WonderWe from complying with any ordinance or rule of law by jurisdiction.
- Unlawful activity by user is strictly prohibited.
- User agrees to not transfer or assign any rights or responsibilities under the terms and conditions of this agreement without the express written consent by WonderWe.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- WonderWe may at any time and without notice assign our rights or obligations to a third party without providing notice to user for any reason including but not limited to, merger, acquisition, divesture, sale, or operation of law.
- WonderWe shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to comply with or perform as a result of factors outside of reasonable control, including, but not limited to the following:
- 1. Acts of war and/or acts of terrorism;
- 2. Acts of God;
- 3. Hazardous weather conditions including heavy winds, fire, flooding, lightning, heavy snow, ice, or other extreme weather condition;
- 4. Loss of facility, fuel or transportation, energy, material, labor, or data;
- 5. Accidents;
- 6. Acts of civil unrest or riots;
- 7. Acts of military;
- 8. Acts of government; or
- 9. Embargo.
- Titles and headings within the terms and conditions are for reference purposes only and not to be considered an interpretation of the terms.
No Endorsement. WonderWe’s Site and Services may have references to other sites, services or products, including links and referred links. You shall not deem these references and other connections as endorsements. You shall read them, follow them and otherwise interact with them at your own risk.
Arbitration Clause. All disputes that can be legally arbitrated shall be. These arbitrations shall be binding and confidential. Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. The arbitration shall be conducted before one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes from the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). As modified by the Terms, and unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties in writing, the arbitration will be governed by the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and, if the arbitrator deems them applicable, the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively “Rules and Procedures”). You are thus GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
Term. This Agreement is effective when you begin accessing the Services and shall continue on a month-to-month basis until terminated. You may terminate your user account at any time, for any reason, by sending an email to email@example.com
Termination. This Agreement and your license to use and access the Services will terminate immediately if either of us gives the other 30 days’ notice. This is an at will Agreement where you and/or WonderWe may terminate the Agreement for any reason, without explanation. In addition, this Agreement and your license to use and access the Services will terminate immediately and without action from WonderWe in the event: (a) you breach the terms of this Agreement; (b) we cease providing access to the Services generally; (c) your actual or suspected abuse or misuse of the Services as determined by WonderWe in its sole discretion; (d) use of the Services in violation of the law or any third party right; (e) failure to make payment; or (f) as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
Consequences of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, you must stop using the Services and, if you do, you will owe no more Fees other than those related to our processing of any Donations or contributions related to your Sponsored Campaigns that you or others have made via the Services prior to termination. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SITE, THE MOBILE APPS, OR ANY CONTENT, ACCOUNT INFORMATION, OR OTHER INFORMATION AFTER TERMINATION, AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETAIN OR DELETE ALL YOUR INFORMATION AT ANY TIME AS LONG AS WE FOLLOW THE LAW.
Warranty Exclusions. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” We do not promise that the Services will be uninterrupted or will be error-free, or that any defects will be corrected. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We have no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any communication, information, or content, including without limitation your User Created Content.
Comply with Laws and Regulations. WONDERWE DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL RESULT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS, OR RESULT IN YOUR OBTAINING ANY TAX DEDUCTIONS FOR YOUR DONATIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY TAX DEDUCTION AND FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before designating Your Suggested Nonprofits for your Donations.
Limitation on Damages. WONDERWE, OUR AFFILIATES, FOUNDATION, SPONSORS, SPONSOR FUNDS, AND SUPPLIERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES TO YOU FOR ANY REASON. IN PARTICULAR, WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR SUBSCRIBING NONPROFIT’S USE OF THE SERVICES, WONDERWE, OUR AFFILIATES, FOUNDATION, SPONSORS, SPONSOR FUNDS, AND SUPPLIERS, THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY:
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU).
Your Sole Remedy. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE – OR ANYTHING ELSE - WILL BE TO STOP USING THE SERVICES. IN NO CASE WILL WONDERWE, OUR AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, SPONSOR FUNDS, OR SUPPLIERS, THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS AGREEMENT THAT EQUAL THE LESSER OF $1000.00 OR ANY MINIMUM AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT THE LAW REQUIRES, IF SUCH A MINIMUM EXISTS.
Release of Claims. YOU HEREBY RELEASE WONDERWE, OUR AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, SPONSOR FUNDS, OR SUPPLIERS, THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (COLLECTIVELY, "CLAIMS"), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” You also hereby waive any similar provision in any law or regulation that has the same intent or effect as the release described in the above California law.
Indemnification. You will indemnify or reimburse indemnify or reimburse WonderWe, our affiliates, Sponsors, Sponsor Funds, and suppliers, their successors and assigns, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, any law or regulation, or any policy posted on the Site or the Mobile Apps, or your negligence or misconduct.
Resolving Disputes. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED SOLELY UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN JACKSON COUNTY, MISSOURI, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURT AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH YOU MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE THAT A COURT IN JACKSON COUNTY, MISSOURI IS AN INCONVENIENT OR IMPROPER FORUM. The prevailing party in any action shall be entitled to recover all legal fees and costs associated with the action from the other party. If any provision of this Agreement is found unlawful or unenforceable in any respect, the provision shall be interpreted to make it enforceable or, if it is not possible to interpret the provision to make it enforceable, then that provision shall be ignored.
Site Geography & Use. The site is hosted in the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of the site, by visiting the site, using the services and/or providing WonderWe with any User Generated Content specifically or Content generally, you agree to comply with all federal and state U.S. laws governing the site, the services, online conduct and acceptable Content and User Generated Content. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Infringement of Your Rights. WonderWe is a provider of an interactive computing service as set forth in the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. §230 and expressly reserves its rights to not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider through the Services. If you believe that any Content on the Site or Mobile Apps infringe your copyrights, contact WonderWe's copyright agent, who can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
Our Communications. You can contact us using the Site or the Mobile Apps or by sending us an e-mail. Unless you tell us otherwise, or the law requires otherwise, you agree to receive all communications from us by e-mail or by our posting notices to your account. You agree that all communications that we send to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that a communication be in writing.
Legal Notices. You may choose to get legal notices in paper form through the mail if you tell us you do not want legal notices sent by us electronically. If you choose paper form, legal notices will be sent to you in paper form by postal mail or as otherwise permitted or required by law. All communications not required by law to be in paper form will be sent electronically. If you do not want legal notices sent electronically, send a written request to WonderWe at: 118 Southwest Boulevard, Suite 300 Kansas City, Missouri 64108.
Belief Statement. While WonderWe, LLC takes no position on the faith of its users, WonderWe’s mission is to provide its users with the ability to give to those in need and live out the Christian gospel of loving your neighbor as yourself. As such, WonderWe holds to the Christian principles and teachings as set forth in the bible and as interpreted by the Church. WonderWe finds this call to love and support our brothers and sisters in times of need as a universal call to every man and woman.
Miscellaneous. These terms shall apply to all users associated with WonderWe, including, but not limited to:
Contact us if you have any questions about the Site, Mobile Apps or Services.
P.O. Box 481474
Kansas City,MO 64148
By using or otherwise accessing the Site, Mobile Apps, or Services, you are consenting to all the terms of this Agreement.